Σάββατο 23 Νοεμβρίου 2013

A review for a concert in Athens

What is metal music? How can you define “expression”?
How it can be possible for one; to combine poetry, theatrical moves, philosophy,
self cleansing, personality’s inner looking through?
In other words: How can you find all these elements that you have searched since puberty inside the books of countless authors inside the Divine given gift of music?
Last night, I had an answer given at the live performance of Primordial.
I do not care about tech stuff to argue about, I do not care about describing anything else than the image, the sound and the feeling of what I have seen and heard.
This is it dear friends or foes. The whole package as it has been ordered.
If I ought to write down these words, this is only because I feel obligated to do it.
To deliver the words from within to the outer space, as the outer space has delivered within me last night the feelings as I said above.
The fact that I cannot receive music just for “fun”, the fact that I focus in the Sacredness of the Divine’s gift, is this only reason that I am pretty sure that when I see and hear something  genuine then this is it in deed.
Well, let me speak no more. Spartan tongue is needed. To all those who will have the chance to attend to Primordial’s live appearances, please wear your best thoughts in mind, dress your finest suit in soul and receive an honest attempt for  purification of the Tragedy of mortality that man’s has to bear till the very end.
Thank you Primordial, thank you Alan for the experience.

Raise the Horns, and Defend Heritage!





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: